A lovely reverse layout, cruiser stern Liverpool Boat fitted out with Oak panels.
Enter from the stern into a spacious galley with ample cupboard space, inset stainless steel sink with separate drainer and work surfaces with splash back tiles. The galley is equipped with a 4-burner hob, oven and separate grill. There is an under counter fridge and integral wine holder. Windows either side, make it light and airy.
Going forward there is a dinette area which also converts Into a double bed. The saloon has a built in TV unit with additional cupboards and shelves. Wall mounted radiators.
The bathroom has a corner vanity unit with cupboard under, pump out toilet and shower cubicle with aluminiun and glass sliding doors. There is a porthole window.
There is a permanent berth in the fore cabin with the option of making it up to a full boat width (7ft 2in) berth. There are overhead cupboards, a vanity unit, wardrobe and drawers. Wall mounted radiator
- Isuzu 35 Diesel Engine
- Vetus 55 KGF 12V Bow Thruster
- 2 New Alternators Replaced (2015)
- Energy Efficient Lighting Fitted Throughout (2017)
- Diesel Tank Professionally Cleaned (2018)
- Fully Stripped Back Repaint (Dec 2018)
- New Rear Canopy and Sills Fitted (2019)
- Brand New Inverter Fitted (Sep 2021)
- 4 Brand New Leisure Batteries Fitted (Oct 2021)
- Eberspacher D5WSC 5kw Compact Diesel Boiler
- Steel: 10/6/5/4
- Headroom: 6ft 6in
- Spinflo Series 7 6KW Hob (4 Burners)
- Oven & Separate Grill
- Shoreline 12V Fridge with Freezer Compartment
- Sani Marin Pump Out Toilet
- Stainless Steel Water Tank
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Pram Cover and Frame will also come with boat
- BSC: Dec 2021
- Blacked Mid 2019