A fabulous traditional boat, step on-board and you see the quality and care taken in the fit-out.
From the stern you have the boatmans cabin, with the stove and boatmans cupboards on the portside and seating on the starboard side. The walls and panels are scumbled and the usual canal art.
The engine room comes next in pristine condition. Ailsa Craig engine recently serviced.
Going forward is the bathroom with built in tiled shower cubicle, toilet and vanity unit with counter-top circular basin on a mahogany topped vanity cupboard.
The galley is well equipped with wall mounted & under counter cupboards and a dresser. The worktops are mahogany with an inset Belfast sink. The diesel fired cooker, also provides the heating and hot water. The first side hatch is above the galley sink.
Finally, you have the saloon with side-hatchs on both sides, built in L-shaped bench seating, with under gunwale cupboards and a larger cupboard at the forward bulkhead.
The bedroom is under the bow deck with more storage behind panels in the forward bulkhead.
- Ailsa Craig RFR4 Diesel Engine (1943) Serviced 25.9.21
- Beta Set 7 Generator 7Kw
- 1 Starter Battery 3 x 220amph Victron Leisure batteries
- Fully Recessed Side Panels
- Heritage Compact Duette Diesel Cooker (recently fully serviced) also heats hot water.
- Sani Marine Vacuflush Toilet
- LED Lights through-out
- LG Washing/Dryer Machine
- Mahogany T&G flooring, cabin sides.
- Steel: 10/6/5/4 with Rivets·Draft: 2ft 10inches
- Epping Boatman’s Cabin Stove
- Victron 3000 Quattro Inverter
- Victron Solar Panels x 4 = 400watts
- Shoreline Fridge
- Mira Shower
- Galvanic Isolator
- Claxton Horn
- BSC: March 2022
- Blacked & Anodes: Two Pack and Anodes