An extremely well equipped boat, with everything to enjoy the comforts of cruising the inland waterways no matter what the weather.
Walking into the boat from the cruiser stern, there are cupboards on either side of the steps. One cupboard containing the electrics, and the other has three storage shelves. The walk-through galley at the stern is equipped with a fridge, washing machine and has lots of storage space.
Going into the saloon there is an L shaped dinette, which converts to make a double bed. It has a removeable tabletop and has storage drawers beneath. On the saloon bulkhead there are storage shelves with built-in sockets. There is a solid fuel stove which provides 5kw of heating.
Moving through the boat, you have the main bedroom with a crossways bed, wardrobes and drawers on either side giving lots of storage space.
Next a walk-through bathroom with full size shower, vanity unit with a circular hand-basin & mirror above.
Finally, you walk through to the second bedroom, with bench seats that convert to make single beds, with drawer storage beneath. There is a small wardrobe with a low-level drawer on each side of the bow doors.
- Dark Granite Worktop
- Webasto Central Heating (Diesel)
- Webasto Heat Pump (Electric)
- 1kw Immersion heater in Calorifier
- Front Cratch & Stern tonneau Cover and skirt
- Morso Squirrel Solid fuel stove
- Vetus Bow Thruster & Stern Thruster
- Led lights throughout
- Led ceiling rope uplighters (Dimmable)
- Galvanic Isolator
- Insulation: PU Foam
- Soba Baby Nova Washing Machine
- Vetus M445 42hp Engine
- Vetus Macerator Toilet Pumpout
- Webasto Air conditioning throughout the boat.
- Whisper Power Inverter 2000w
- Whisper 2500w Generator
- Ash laminate floor and rugs
- Ash cabin walls under Gunwale
- Cream Cabin side panels
- Ash Veneer Bulkheads
- Thetford Caprice MkIII Inset Oven and Hob
- Isotherm Fridge with Icebox
- Last Blacked: 2018 with 2 Pack
- Engine hours: 550