- Kubota 1505 Diesel Engine
- Polystyrene Insulation
- Solid Wooden Flooring Throughout
- 6ft 2in Headroom
- Independent Onboard 230V Powermaster 1.8KW Inverter
- One 75W Solar Panel
- Webasto Thermo TopC 5.2KW Cabin Heating
- Solid Fuel Stove
- Eberspacher Diesel Heating
- Steel: 10/6/4
- Two Berths, One Permanent and One Make-Up
- Professional Fitout in Oak Faced Ply
- Vanette 4000/2 6.6KW 4 Burner Hob
- 3.8KW Grill and Separate Oven
- Shoreline 12V Undercounter Fridge/Freezer
- Cassette Toilet
- Over Bath Shower
- BSS: 02.08.2024
- Blacked 02.06.2018
Penkenna is a lovely cruiser stern narrowboat which has been professionally fitted out in Oak faced ply with lining and framing, with some modifications to provide a good level of storage.
From the bow deck with seating either side, you step down into a lovely saloon with two corner cupboards and shelving, ornate radiator cover with double radiator behind and double cupboard to the side, solid fuel stove with blue tiling, L-shaped seating which converts to a double bed and dinette, double radiator and windows either side.
The galley has white work surfaces with pretty forget-me-knot blue splash-backs, Vanette 4 burner hob, eye level grill and oven, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Shoreline undercounter fridge/freezer, plenty of cupboard space and windows either side.
The galley leads through to a white bath with shower over and blue tiling and window on the starboard side and on the port side there is a cassette toilet and circular wash basin with mosaic tiling, mirror, shelving and cupboard space and window.
The double bedroom has wardrobe and cupboard space, shelving, double radiator and three windows.
Finally, three steps lead you to the spacious aft deck.