Only a small number of these stylish Water lodge's will be made available to buy.
Each comes with a mooring at Buckden Marina set in 92 acres of Cambridgeshire countryside and next to the leafy River Great Ouse, offering a tranquil retreat.
Located near the pretty town of ‘Buckden’ A perfect base to explore the historic and pretty towns and rivers nearby. Situated 30 minutes from Cambridge and an hour from London. There is even, an onsite leisure club! (including a gym, spa, tennis courts and cafe)
The Lodges offer well thought out accommodation, with a decked area to the rear and a larger family deck at the front, offering space to unwind and enjoy the views. There is a predominantly glazed open plan living space, with seating and dining areas and a fitted kitchen with fridge, microwave and electric induction hob. The bedroom has a double bed fitted and wardrobe space, and there is a stylish shower room.
- One Double Bedroom
- Galvanised Steel Sub Frame
- Foam filled Polyethylene Floats
- 1000 litre fresh water and black water tanks
- Tank sensors and gauges
- Electric central heating installation
- Outside lower decks in Scandinavian Cedar planking
- Stainless Steel railings to lower decks
- Boarding ladder
- Six mooring cleats
- Four opening portholes
- 5 cm foam insulation
- LED lighting inside and out, 230v 16amp shore power cable
- GRP wallpaper and decoration
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Full Length Concertina blinds.